Lugh. Also known as Lug, Lugus, Lleu... a Youthful Celtic Sun God

I was happy to receive my copy of Doreen Virtue's Archangels & Ascended Masters in the mail yesterday.
It came at a great time too. I was not feeling well at all yesterday. Pounding headache, Sore muscles, Chills, Cramps, Nausea... pretty much everything. It was horrible. I was saying lots of prayers and doing a little Reiki on myself, but since I truly had no energy, it was hard to hold the intention.

I just opened the book up and the page I turned to was about Lugh. Quickly scanning the pages, I thought "why not?". It was meant to be. I'd never heard of him before, let alone asked for the help of any being besides Jesus, God & Angels... I guess though I do call on the broad term "Ascended Masters". But this was my first time calling on an Ascended Master that I wasn't familiar with, especially him.

In her book, Doreen describes one of his specialties as Healing from painful situations and Alchemy. It's said he makes a potion designed just for the situation, so he comes then goes to make it and comes back. I was so uncomfortable with the chills and all that I was having a hard time connecting and visualizing, but what I did see was the potion.

It was more like a baby blue, sparkling, silky, sandy potion. He poured it on my forehead, it was cool to the touch. I helped rub it in. Very similar to what Doreen experienced. And I do have to say that my body started to relax and after 20 minutes, I felt much better.

So, lots of thanks to Lugh. And I am looking forward to working more with the Ascended Masters and Archangels found in this book. It should be very interesting, I'm having an open heart & mind to them.

Enjoy these pictures and info I found on Lugh. I have linked them to the sites I found them on, as you will find I tend to do.

Blessings of Love & the Highest Light, Amy



Celtic (Welsh, Irish) God, also known as Lleu, Llew and Lugh the Many Skilled. He is a druid, carpenter, poet, and mason. His animals are the raven and the lynx. He symbolizes healing, reincarnation, prophecy, and revenge. Also a Sun God as well hence the Pagan Sabbath Lughnasadh, his namesake. Son of Cian, a Tuatha de Danaan. Of legend, his skills were without end; in Ireland he was associated with ravens; and a white stag as his symbol in Wales. He had a magic spear and otherworldly hounds.
I am Lugh Samildanach
I am Lugh the Il-Dana
I am Lugh, master of the battle
I am Lugh, master of healing
I am Lugh, master of knowledge
I am Lugh, master of sailing
I am Lugh, master of sorcery
I am Lugh, master of smithing.
-"The Coming of Lugh", Iarwain.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year & 2019 Announcements! - January 2019 Newsletter

Energy Shifts in the New Year, Immigration & Reaching the 5th Dimension - Channeled Message - The Council of Light - December 2018

Color is Life! My Experience with Rainbow OPTX Chromotherapy Glasses