Catching Up

So much has happened since I first started this blog and I am happy to have found a moment to return to it. It looks like my last post was a year and a half ago as I announced my certification with the Forsyth Crystal Light Table. Well, let me just say that an expansion absolutely occurred in the time since I last posted. After completion of the FCLB certification, I found myself facilitating many beautiful, deep and insightful, healing sessions. My awareness and abilities to tune into energies increased and the style of sessions expanded to include assessments / mini readings.

Last spring of 2014 I facilitated a past life regression for my dear friend Connie. It was a life changing session for the both of us as our Spiritual - Star Councils came through. This session was the first of four. We regressed each other two times each and have just completed our first book. Star-Seeded Ascensions  -  Messages from The Councils was released last week in print and eBook.

It was a labor of love and dedication by both of us. Thanks to a move to northern California in the fall of 2014. As we prepare to return to Texas, I am delighted to have had the opportunity to focus solely on our family and the completion of book one of the Star-Seeded Ascensions series. Connie and I are both working on  individually authored books to build upon the councils advanced teachings in book one.

As I continue to blog and vlog, I plan to share adventures and stories. In addition to this blog, I have a youtube channel that can be found here: and Connie and I will be sharing posts related to our books here: Our Star-Seeded website is www.Star-SeedesdAscension.com and you can find us both on Instagram: https://instagram.com/star_light_Photos/
https://instagram.com/starseeded_ascensions

 and Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/StarseedsLightWorkers/
https://www.facebook.com/OfLoveLightWorker

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year & 2019 Announcements! - January 2019 Newsletter

Energy Shifts in the New Year, Immigration & Reaching the 5th Dimension - Channeled Message - The Council of Light - December 2018

Color is Life! My Experience with Rainbow OPTX Chromotherapy Glasses