Salmonella, Family Trip & New Lovely Crystals

If you'd rather skip right to the Crystals, Scroll on down my friend. No need to read my other dealings if you'd rather not. ;)

Wow, so I found out today that I had Salmonella poisoning 2 weeks ago during the time I called on Beings of the Highest Love & Light, including Angels, Guides, Jesus & Lugh.... I defiantly felt terrible and was asking for blessings from many. Well, now I at least know it was truly as bad as it felt, lol. I'd gone to a few restaurants the days prior, so I can't even state where I think I may have picked it up. Thank goodness the rest of  the family didn't get it.

So, I took to a slow recovery and think I lost a few pounds due to 4 days with minimal foods and plentiful fluids. I finally went to the Doctor on a Friday when it had just been going on for way to long. That next day I took a very interesting trip to visit family as our kids and I flew up north to the Wisconsin Dells.

I found a mining company up at the Dells that has 2 crystal / rock shops. I was instantly excited because it has been a very long time since I've adopted some crystals. I found an amazing one that just drew me to it right away. Here she is, a Fluorite beauty. Any of you who have ever tried to photograph a crystal know it's nearly impossible to capture the true beauty of it. This one has a variation of greens, clear, and purple. Here are some of the pictures that I was able to get of her.




The bottom half that looks clear is really green.


The green aspect didn't photo very well, but you get the idea. So, Flourite is a Wonderful Gem. Here are some of it's healing properties:

  • Cleanses and stabilizes the aura while balances the Chakras
  • Absorbs and neutralises negative energy and stress from you and it clears other crystals
  • Increases our powers of concentration, self-confidence and helps us in decision-making.  
  • Encourages a positive attitude
  • Improves balance and coordination, both physically and mentally.
  • Increases the  immune system
  • Stimulates the regeneration of cells, particularly in the skin and respiratory tract
  • Heals ulcers and wounds.  
  • Strengthens bone tissue, and alleviates rheumatism, arthritis and spinal injuries.  It improves the discomfort of shingles and other nerve-related pain.
This particular Stone that I adopted has the colors of Green and Purple which are great for the heart 4th Chakra & the Third Eye 6th Chakra
  • Green Fluorite brings hormones into balance. 
  • Green Fluorite absorbs and discharges negative energies. It can be used as an Energy Shield. 
  • Purple Fluorite increases mystic visions and aids spiritual balance. 
The first day I went to the shop, I couldn't stay long. I was getting very sick by the energy. I felt like I would faint, it was very powerful and not so happy. I don't think the crystals there were being respected and treated kindly for their worth. It reminded me of a horrible pet store where the pets were looked at as money and not for their unique beings. I felt I had to rescue a couple of gems that were calling to me just to be rescued. I wanted to but one clear quartz crystal back, but it truly wouldn't let me. So, I adopted it and brought it home. I know I can always make room for a new crystal.

The second day I visited their 2nd location and found I could stay in the store for a longer amount of time. They had this AMAZING Larimar pendant I that I think anyone would love. It was pricey though, and I've been investing our extra funds into my classes, so I had to pass it by. Here is the gorgeous pendant. And, please remember that it was much better in person than in the photo. It's the large one in the center that reminds me of an Angel.


The second large stone that I acquired is this huge hunk-of-a-Rose Quartz. I just absolutely love Rose Quartz. It's one of my favorite stones because of it's calming and loving energy. I can sit with it or meditate with it and I just feel LOVED!


Healing Aspects of Rose Quartz:
  • Encourages self love
  • Heals emotional body
  • Eases heartache
  • Relieves loneliness
  • Releases repressed hurts
  • Promotes forgiveness
  • Offers inner peace 
  •  Brings gentleness, compassion, kindness and tolerance. 
  • Increases self-esteem and sense of self-worth. 
  • Great for traumas
  • Alleviates grief
  • Removes fears, resentments and anger. 
  • Heals childhood traumas, neglect, and lack of love.
While many texts accredit the color Green to the Heart Chakra 4th Chakra , Pink is often attributed to the Heart as well. Especially with Rose Quartz, due to it's properties of Love.

Well, I'm just playing catch up here. I had an AMAZING Class this weekend, the very day after we returned from our trip. It was a 3day Energy Healing Class. I have soooo much to journal about it. So, stay tuned. I'll be posting a blog in the next day or two.

Blessings of Love & Light, Amy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year & 2019 Announcements! - January 2019 Newsletter

Energy Shifts in the New Year, Immigration & Reaching the 5th Dimension - Channeled Message - The Council of Light - December 2018

Color is Life! My Experience with Rainbow OPTX Chromotherapy Glasses