Becoming a Forsyth Crystal Light Bed© Practitioner and Angelic Support

In the next 2 days, I'll be training with Russell to be a Forsyth Crystal Light Bed© Practitioner and with his assistance, welcome my own Forsyth Crystal Light Bed into my healing space. I have felt many emotions and energy around me as I step forward into this next chapter in my journey. I feel the support very intensely from spirit and I am so blessed.  



My ego is a little bit unsure, as it tries to linearlize these spiritual emotional / energetic messages. I can feel it's slight uncertainty, saying to my spirit "what is this next experience you have prepared for us" lol. I'm so thankful to my Angels and Healing Team of Light Beings for all of their assistance and support. 

To step into this role is to continue in the expansion of my consciousness and role as a healer. During the class, Russell will be addressing the following roles that are vital to the services. Taken from his site RussellForsyth.com :  


This class is for those who have completed Levels I and II, or for anyone that is currently established and wants to add crystal healing to their practice. The teachings compliment the Reiki modality with information supported by spiritual scientists like Dr Marcel Vogel and Dr Alberto Garcia.

In this class you will learn:

~how to perform energy assessments
~locating disharmony in the body
~Marcel Vogel’s method called a ‘Crystal Release’
~clearing and programming crystals
~igniting the crystal
~using symbols for energy movement
~creating a Reiki Crystal grid for the human body
~chromo-therapy
~magnetic therapy
~vibrational therapy
~how to use crystal singing bowls for sound healing
~using symbols for energy movement
~Archangel Michael's angelic gateway to healing
~using meditations to move energy
~moving light through the body
~about the secret Dr. Garcia manuscript
~how I created my own crystal bed and how you can too

I am very much intruiged and ready to learn more and develop my skills with the Crystal Light Bed. I've been preparing for probably my whole life, lol... well at least since my experience on a Vogel Light Bed some 16 years ago ... Recently began studying Russell June of '13 and in November I aquired a set of Crystal Singing Bowls as a part of the healing system. Last night, I was preparing my room to welcome in the new Light Bed, and saw many Angels wizzing around. I am so grateful for thier physical manifestations. I know in order to do so, they must lower their vibration into a more physical dimension. They seemed to really LOVE the Crystal Singing Bowls and just danced with delight when I played the bowls. 

I was able to capture their beauty in picture and video. Our son, joined me in the room and also watched them dance for a few minutes. Here is some footage of our beautiful experience.

In the bottom video, You'll see their energy at the following time stamps: 00:10, 00:15, 00:57, 1:22, 1:45, 1:54 (along the top)  I was taking pictures of my healing room, when I noticed orbs dancing around. I began playing the bowls and captured many of them dancing / flying in the camera. They move in all different directions. Look for white lights in the air. As an Energy Therapist and Angel Channel, I see them from time to time, tonight's was really special.
I am ready, and looking forward to training. Much love to you all and thanks for enjoying these experiences with me. 
~Amy

www.OfLoveHealingandHypnosis.com





Comments

  1. Crystal Bed
    http://abadianiaportal.com/crystal_beds
    By using the Crystal Bed Therapy by Abadiania Web Portal, you take a step towards a healthy body and mind.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year & 2019 Announcements! - January 2019 Newsletter

Energy Shifts in the New Year, Immigration & Reaching the 5th Dimension - Channeled Message - The Council of Light - December 2018

Color is Life! My Experience with Rainbow OPTX Chromotherapy Glasses