Float- My first experience in a Sensory Deprivation Chamber

I was introduced to the sensory deprivation chamber by my friend Marlo over at Light Star Dimensions and thought it sounded really intriguing. I was very interested in how it might assist with reaching the altered states of consciousness. In researching, I found there were three places about an hours drive from our home in northern California, so I made an appointment and took a little trip down to Oakland for my first experience. I made the appointment at The Float Center and was really impressed with their staff, facility and floating chambers. So how did it go? What was my experience? To find out more, you can watch my video below.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year & 2019 Announcements! - January 2019 Newsletter

Energy Shifts in the New Year, Immigration & Reaching the 5th Dimension - Channeled Message - The Council of Light - December 2018

Color is Life! My Experience with Rainbow OPTX Chromotherapy Glasses